Clute Law Firm
“Experience Makes the Difference”
Looking for a Business Law Attorney or Real Estate Law Attorney?
Choose Clute Law Firm. Call us today (251-345-6188)
Big Firm Experience With a Personal Touch
We have practiced in larger law firms and have recognized our clients needs for a personal touch in the handling of there legal issues. We are a father and son team who have lived and worked in the Mobile, Alabama area during our entire legal careers. Clute & Clute P.C. is an AV firm, rated by Martindale Hubbell (the highest rating for law firms) and is recognized as one of the Best Law Firms In Alabama by Best Lawyers. We handle individual and business clients’ needs in the areas of Business Law, LLC and other business entity formation and operation, Business Litigation, Probate and Estate Planning, including preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills, Real Estate Matters including buying and selling residential and commercial real estate, zoning issues and permit issues, General Civil Litigation including personal injury and wrongful death claims.
We like to build long term relationships with our clients. We are committed to helping our clients reach their goals in business litigation, probate matters and in our other areas of practice in an efficient and economic manner. We strive to keep our clients informed of our progress in handling their legal matters and to return your telephone calls and emails as quickly as possible. We do not charge for initial meetings with clients which are always free. Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If your schedule does not match this, we, as Mobile, Alabama, Business Law Attorneys, understand busy work schedules during the week and we are happy to make an appointment outside my normal business hours and on weekends upon request.
Clute Law Firm can help you with the following:
- Provide guidance and representation for buying or selling an existing business, establishing a business entity, resolving a business partner dispute, leasing business space, or preparing business documents for your business protection.
- Provide guidance and representation for purchasing or leasing commercial property,deeds, mortgages, liens, lease negotiations, or overcoming property development issues.
Clute Law Firm provides legal services in the following areas:
- Buying and Selling of Commercial Real Estate
- Zoning Assistance
- Variance Issues
- Preparation of Deeds
- Preparation of Purchase Agreements
- Assistance with Potential Environmental Issues
- Review of Closing Documents
- Assistance with Review of Title Issues
- Boundary Line Disputes
- Drafting and Review of Lease for Commercial Property
Other Areas of Practice
- Banking and Finance
- Environmental law
- Oil and Gas law
- Estate planning (Wills, Trusts, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Wills)
- Trial work in all Alabama State and Federal Courts
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
- Alabama State Bar
- Southern District of Alabama Federal Court
- Middle District of Alabama Federal Court
- Northern District of Alabama Federal Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Mobile Bar Association
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Weekends & After Hours
(Appointment by Request)
Free Initial Consultation
Call the Clute Law Firm, Mobile, Alabama at (251) 345-6188 today!